Sunday, January 27, 2013

Save the Date to Celebrate: January 1, 2014

Public libraries have been changing lives and transforming communities in Hillsborough County for nearly a century...

Tampa-Hillsborough Public Libraries'

January 1st, 2014
at the
West Tampa Branch Library
2312 W. Union St.
Tampa, FL 33607

The historic West Tampa Branch Library, located at 2312 W. Union St. in Tampa, opened on January 1, 1914. It is Hillsborough County’s first public library and one of 11 libraries in Florida funded by grants from the Carnegie Corporation. 100 years later, the Tampa-Hillsborough Public Library system has grown to serve its community through its 27 locations